EMERGING MOBILITY SERVICES (rCITI)
A team from the Research Centre for Integrated Transport Innovation (rCITI) School of Civil and Environmental Engineering University of New South Wales (UNSW) Sydney, Australia Emerging Mobility Services offers their own definitions, which includes, but is not limited to, the following topics: *
- SHARED MOBILITY SERVICES – designing and optimizing public and ride-sharing/hailing mobility services.
- AUTONOMOUS MOBILITY SERVICES – integrating autonomous vehicular and infrastructure technology in future transport systems.
- USER-CENTRIC MOBILITY SERVICES – conceiving mobility solutions for improved user experience.
- DATA-DRIVEN MOBILITY SERVICES – leveraging data and machine learning for understanding and optimizing mobility.
- MULTI-MODAL MOBILITY SERVICES – modeling and incentivizing trips involving multiple transport modes.
- MOBILITY AS A SERVICE – rethinking mobility in market-driven urban traffic networks.
For your convenience we have popped in Google links here to each of these sub-classes
* As set out in “Call for Letters for a Special Issue on Emerging Mobility Services in the journal Transportation” of the New South Wales Research Centre for Integrated Transport – — https://think.taylorandfrancis.com/call-for-letters-on-emerging-mobility-services/?utm_source=CPB&utm_medium=cms&utm_campaign=JOA07809
# # #
About the editor:
13, rue Pasteur. Courbevoie 92400 France
Bio: Founding editor of World Streets (1988), Eric Britton is an American political scientist, teacher, occasional consultant, mediator and sustainability activist who has observed, learned, taught and worked on missions and advisory assignments on all continents. In the autumn of 2019, he committed his remaining life work to the challenges of aggressively countering climate change and specifically greenhouse gas emissions emanating from the mobility sector. He is not worried about running out of work. Further background and updates: @ericbritton | http://bit.ly/2Ti8LsX | #fekbritton | https://twitter.com/ericbritton | and | https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericbritton/ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org) | +336 508 80787 (Also WhatApp) | Skype: newmobility.)