This important section takes the original mission component of this long-term effort from beginning to end, from the original terms of reference for the project (13 July 2013) to the final Phase I report that was submitted in November 2013.
The reader is invited to place the cursor on on the heading, which will then open up a drop-down list of the main sections and accomplishments of the September/October 2013 mission. All of these should be pretty much self-explanatory, though we would also suggest that you let your cursor wander over the sections Supporting Documentation and Supporting Media which go into considerably more detail concerning those important aspects of the mission.
Useful Sustainable Penang references
- MISSION: Sustainable Penang: Toward a New Mobility Agenda homepage – https://sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/the-mission/
- PUBLIC ENQUIRY/Brainstorming report of Nov. 2013 – https://goo.gl/0BgurW
- TWITTER – https://twitter.com/SustainPenang
- LINKEDIN – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5084715
- #BETTER PENANG at http://www.betterpg.com/
- S/P PUBLIC LIBRARY at https://goo.gl/gJTJZD
- CIVIL SOCIETY IN Penang (Draft for review) – http://wp.me/p3GVVk-om
- ONLINE 24/7 Open Town Hall Meeting (Vol. 1, 2) – https://goo.gl/DdWumT
- COMMENTS/QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org. Skype – newmobility
# # #
About the author:
13, rue Pasteur. Courbevoie 92400 France
Bio: Founding editor of World Streets (1988), Eric Britton is an American political scientist, teacher, occasional consultant, mediator and sustainability activist who has observed, learned, taught and worked on missions and advisory assignments on all continents. In the autumn of 2019, he committed his remaining life work to the challenges of aggressively countering climate change and specifically greenhouse gas emissions emanating from the mobility sector. He is not worried about running out of work. Further background and updates: @ericbritton | http://bit.ly/2Ti8LsX | #fekbritton | https://twitter.com/ericbritton | and | https://www.linkedin.com/in/ericbritton/ Contact: email@example.com) | +336 508 80787 (Also WhatApp) | Skype: newmobility.)