This important section takes the original mission component of this long-term effort from beginning to end, from the original terms of reference for the project (13 July 2013) to the final Phase I report that was submitted in November 2013.
The reader is invited to place the cursor on on the heading, which will then open up a drop-down list of the main sections and accomplishments of the September/October 2013 mission. All of these should be pretty much self-explanatory, though we would also suggest that you let your cursor wander over the sections Supporting Documentation and Supporting Media which go into considerably more detail concerning those important aspects of the mission.
Useful Sustainable Penang references
- MISSION: Sustainable Penang: Toward a New Mobility Agenda homepage – https://sustainablepenang.wordpress.com/the-mission/
- PUBLIC ENQUIRY/Brainstorming report of Nov. 2013 – https://goo.gl/0BgurW
- TWITTER – https://twitter.com/SustainPenang
- LINKEDIN – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/5084715
- #BETTER PENANG at http://www.betterpg.com/
- S/P PUBLIC LIBRARY at https://goo.gl/gJTJZD
- CIVIL SOCIETY IN Penang (Draft for review) – http://wp.me/p3GVVk-om
- ONLINE 24/7 Open Town Hall Meeting (Vol. 1, 2) – https://goo.gl/DdWumT
- COMMENTS/QUESTIONS: email@example.com. Skype – newmobility
# # #
About the author:
9, rue Gabillot, 69003 Lyon France
Bio: Educated as an international development economist, Eric Britton is an American political scientist, teacher and sustainability activist who has worked on missions and advisory assignments on all continents. Professor of Sustainable Development, Economy and Democracy at the Institut Supérieur de Gestion (Paris), he is also MD of EcoPlan Association, an independent advisory network providing strategic counsel for government and business on policy and decision issues involving complex systems, social-technical change, civil society and sustainable development. Founding editor of World Streets: The Politics of Transport in Cities | See Britton online at https://goo.gl/9CJXTh and @ericbritton